Notes to Borrowers:
Directory-SG.com is Singapore’s No.1 Business directory. All our recommended advertisers in our web portal are carefully screened & selected and are legally licensed by various government authorities of Singapore. While we are unable to represent all financial institutions/companies on their individual products, services, criteria and policies, we have the following general guidelines provided for your consideration prior to your application for a financial facility.
- The Effective Interest Rates per annum for borrowers’ income below S$20,000 per annum is 20%
- Do remember to enquire if there are any hidden fees built within your loan if approved.
- In the event of any default or early redemption, will the lending company/institution impose any penalty, late fee and/or late interest. And if any, how are these fees charged and calculated.
- Do enquire about the renewal policies and fees involved if you wish to renew your facilities with the company/institution.
- For cases of delayed or default payment, how will such situations affect my credit scores.
Directory-SG.com would like to remind all borrowers to exercise prudence when borrowing. Do not over commit your financial obligations and expose yourself to a short-term loan that is too high for you to repay. For more infomation, please visit IPTO website here